Financial Implementation Analyst
FINANCIAL IMPLEMENTATION ANALYST -
The FINANCIAL IMPLEMENTATION ANALYST is responsible for managing and optimizing customer's implementation of Mediture's financial product suite (TruChart). Serving in a consultative capacity to drive new clients towards successful go-lives, ensure customer satisfaction, and to maintain efficient use of the TruChart product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understand client goals and provide high quality service and results
• Implement TruChart Adjudication and Revenue Management product for new clients
• Design customer-specific workflows, train users on TruChart functions, and manage system configuration and data loads
• Develop recommendations for optimizing workflows and streamlining operations to improve or create standards
• Work closely with clients to establish operational policies and procedures to ensure processes are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
• Make recommendations for process improvement to enhance performance
• Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze, understand and summarize key issues
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to collaborate and coordinate with multiple team member and stakeholders
• Ability to communicate effectively to an executive audience
• Demonstrated knowledge of health insurance industry procedures and processes and applicable laws and regulations.
• Experience with Medicare claim submission and processing preferred
• Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant prior work experience
• A minimum of 3 years' management experience in a Third Party Administrator or Financial Services software role required
Mediture develops software for managing care coordination for capitated health plans, and is the leading software provider for Programs of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) programs. Our software suite includes an electronic health record, care planning, service authorizations, claim adjudication, premium billing, and robust reporting tools. Our company goal is to develop technology solutions to keep an aging population living at home independently, facilitate reduced health care costs, and help improve patient outcomes.
Mediture is expanding into third party administrator services to further help our clients manage their member's health. These services will allow our clients to focus on member care coordination while we handle back-office functions that allow the plan to financially thrive and grow. Mediture is looking for an energetic and opportunistic individual to help us expand our operations.
Eden Prairie, MN
Sun, 16 Apr 2017 07:25:25 PDT