We are hiring a Drupal Developer for a Contract To Hire position in Austin, TX
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 6 months Contract to perm
This is a long term assignment and we will need candidates who are willing to convert after 6 months.
- Custom programming and web application development for Drupal
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing company sites
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
- Minimum 2+ years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams (design, quality assurance testing)
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- A Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related field (or combined with related experience)
- Minimum 2 years of Drupal programming experience (samples of applications that you have worked on are required)
- Ability to communicate and work well with others
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
Calance is a recognized leader in providing top-tier Information Technology professionals across North America. With over 25 years of experience recruiting professionals ranging from Programmers to CIOs, Calance provide valuable staffing solutions for short and long term projects, as well as your permanent hiring needs. Our professionals are experts at helping organizations realize their information technology goals by selecting the best talent for each project or position.
Calance helps clients respond quickly to economic, strategic or technological changes by utilizing a flexible workforce. We offer highly-skilled professional IT consultants on a temporary or project basis. Consultants are employees of Calance while on assignment for the client, allowing for cost savings, risk management and operational benefits.
Calance's Contract-to-Hire option allows an IT organization to evaluate an individual before making a decision to bring them on as a full-time employee. Depending on the length of the temporary assignment, placement fees are waived or reduced.
Calance realizes that IT organizations often have needs for talented people to fill specific roles and that filling those needs can be challenging. Our highly experienced Account Managers and recruiting staff work closely with our clients to determine the desired skills, background and traits required for the position.
We apply our unique recruiting methodology to locate and recruit the most highly qualified candidates to match the requirements of your full-time employee position. Calance can assist in every step of the hiring process, from determining the exact job requirements to final negotiations, to help bring on-board the candidates you need.
Sun, 16 Apr 2017 14:26:46 PDT