Vulnerability Management Analyst - IS Security
Vulnerability Management Analyst contractor needed to join a dynamic Vulnerability Management and Security Testing team. The successful candidate will have the ability to effectively identify vulnerabilities, perform vulnerability threat analysis, recommend remediation or mitigation, coordinate and validate remediation, and report on the overall vulnerability management program.
Location: Saint Louis, MO 63141
Role Type: W2 Consulting
Duration: 12+ Months
To inquire for more details on this role: Reference JO# 121063.
• Execute and automate scans on networks, systems and applications to identify vulnerabilities.
• Recommend remediation and/or mitigation steps for identified vulnerabilities.
• Work with the Global IT team to track and remediate vulnerabilities as defined by policy.
• Validate the remediation or mitigation of vulnerabilities.
• Maintain the enterprise vulnerability management dashboard.
• Ability to operate and improve vulnerability management processes.
• Experience maintaining and operating an enterprise scale vulnerability scanning environment. Experience with Qualys solutions is strongly preferred.
• Experience validating both the existence and remediation of vulnerabilities using tools such as Burp Suite, Nmap, PuTTY, and Metasploit.
• Ability to producing regular reports on the state of vulnerability management within the organization, and to communicate and demonstrate vulnerabilities clearly and at a level that other IT professionals can easily understand.
• Ability to write robust scripts to automate vulnerability management activities and reporting.
• Strong working knowledge of Windows client/server, Unix/Linux systems, Mac OS X, VMware/Xen. Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud, a plus.
• Strong knowledge of all layers of the OSI Model and a working knowledge of wired and wireless networking.
• 3+ years of information technology experience, with 2+ years of direct information security experience.
Travel may be required based on workload and location of targets
Strategic Staffing Solutions prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions company with 25 years experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. We are a full service IT firm, with 25 major market locations and is a privately held, financially strong, woman owned company.
St. Louis, MO
Sun, 16 Apr 2017 06:44:43 PDT