We as a growing collaborative marketing agency are focused on helping clients become known, used, and valued. We are based in Downtown Greenville, SC and are seeking another "rock star" sales leader.
Sales Manager will connect the agency and its clients, and, as members of a company's business development team, sell Traveling Storyteller's products and services to established customers or new prospects. Sales Manager must handle the entire inside sales process from proposal to close, as well as track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status, and reach or exceed sales quotas.
Sales Manager will perform extensive research to learn all about the clients' products, goals and needs. The Sales Manager solicits and maintains contact with current and prospect key accounts, and manages the relationships. The Sales Manager draws upon the skills and efforts of many departments within the company in order to best meet the client's needs on a particular project.
The Sales Manager will be the client's advocate for the agency and the agency's advocate for the client. Conflict resolution and mediation skills are necessary for this position, as is persuasiveness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Seek prospects and build pipeline for sales with first year goal of $1,000,000 in new revenue.
2. Handle entire sales process from proposal to close.
3. Track activity, forecast, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status.
4. Promote and maintain contact with current and prospect key accounts.
5. Sell the organization's products and/or services to established customers or new prospects.
6. Check the status of each client's job(s) in the creative department and verify the jobs will be complete on time.
7. Contact each client to discuss current and upcoming projects.
8. Initiate new jobs for client.
9. Communicate the client's feedback to the creative department and discuss the next steps in the campaign.
10. Make cold calls, send cold emails, initiate relationships prospective.
11. Attend networking functions to represent Traveling Storytellers.
12. All contracts to be sold at approved margin and hours.
13. Coordinate with client and Account Coordinator and creative team as needed.
14. Attend all projects meetings with clients.
15. May include overnight travel for business.
16. May include extended hours for business functions or client work.
17. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
1) Must be well-organized.
2) Excellent people skills and the ability to work with a wide range of people.
3) Professional appearance and persona.
4) Able to handle and work under pressure well.
5) Flexibility to travel and meet with clients
6) Business development and account sales experience
7) Account Management experience
8) Must exhibit a strategic thought process for clients and company.
9) Understand marketing and agency industry.
10) Stay relevant to the changing direction to present a strategic and progressive value proposition to clients.
11)Be a self-starter and work independently on the road or in the office, as well as with the team.
Creative firm dedicated to helping clients tell their unique and compelling stories through all forms of digital and analog media.
Sun, 16 Apr 2017 09:10:52 PDT