We are hiring a Communications Analyst to join our team! The ideal candidate will have experience with correspondence, briefings, analysis, and writing.
- Assist with and/or lead the development of a plan for strategic communications
- Develop internal processes and tools to receive, process, develop, and distribute content
- Recommend improvements that streamline communications efforts and align to organizational objectives.
- Anticipate communication needs and understand the relationships between stakeholders and key projects
- Develop public-facing materials (including social media text and infographics) to publish
- Design tracking mechanisms to support the management and reporting of communications
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or related field
- Through understanding and knowledge of PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience working in a public office
- Able to craft high level messages
- Experience doing briefings and managing correspondence
DPI maintains an entrepreneurial culture stemming from our values of excellence, integrity, and improvement. Clients recognize us for our vision, quality of work, and high energy, and commitment to outcomes. We offer our team opportunities to get involved in diverse internal activities, which allows both for opportunities to grow and eligibility for our incentive programs. We have a leadership team with experience from fortune 500 and consulting background. This position will be instrumental in further building our team, continue to demonstrate our strong commitment to employees and customers, and help us maintain our stunning growth pace.
DPI provides strategic services such as Strategic Planning, CPIC, business transformation, IT support and program management support in areas such as IT program support, grants management, and cybersecurity. DPI is known in the industry for understanding client needs; being reliable, flexible, dedicated and responsive; and consistently delivering the best quality products and services.
DPI is a woman-owned small business holding the following certifications: SBA 8(a), DBE in Virginia and Maryland, and Woman Owned Small Business.
Sun, 16 Apr 2017 11:18:10 PDT