Part-Time Spring & Summer Painters
Position Summary Information
Job Description Summary
Southwestern Michigan College, a two-year college located approximately 30 minutes north of South Bend, Indiana, and approximately 30 minutes from Lake Michigan’s eastern shore is seeking 6 Seasonal Part-Time Painters for the upcoming Spring and Summer.
The primary responsibility of this position is the ability to assist the maintenance department in painting on-campus housing units.
Must possess the ability to follow oral and written instructions.
Must also be able to work well with others and have the basic knowledge of painting with attention to detail.
1. Ability to work in a very fast paced environment.
2. Good physical health, ability to do heavy manual labor and lift in excess of 15 lbs.
3. Work off step ladders.
4. Possible prolonged standing, kneeling and squatting.
Painting experience is necessary.
At least 1 year of experience.
6 Openings for Painters (May 15th – August 4th)
Expected to work 28-40 hours per week.
Posting Number 20110549
Job Category Staff
Reference Request Details
Accept References Yes
Minimum Requests 3
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Tell us something you can do that doesn't necessarily relate to this position.
(Open Ended Question)
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Inside Higher Ed
- Chronicle of Higher Ed
- MI Talent
- MCCA Website
- The Ladders
- Michigan Center for Nursing
- Indiana Career Connect
- Employee Referral
- I am a former SMC Employee
- SMC Website
- Cover Letter
- Academic Transcripts