Affiliate Sales Manager
Cinedigm's Digital department is searching for an Affiliate Marketing Manager for our rapidly growing Digital Networks division, working in the busy Century City office. This is a key role on our customer acquisitions team, and the ideal candidate will utilize their performance marketing skillset to acquire, develop and optimize new and existing affiliate partners for our portfolio of digital video streaming services. The key responsibility of this role is to cost effectively add new subscribers to our channel.
- Prospect and develop relationships with critical, strategic partners for our digital networks
- Manage daily relationships with key affiliate partners
- Create, implement, track, analyze and optimize campaigns across platforms
- Develop affiliate incentives to hit customer acquisition goals as well as meet P&L expectations
- Actively test and analyze strategies to increase ROI and drive subscriber volume
- Provide consistent and effective support to Senior Managers on forecasting and new business opportunities
- Identify and capitalize on affiliate marketing trends and messaging key trends and insights to internal account teams and external client contacts
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or communications
- 3 years' experience in Affiliate / Performance Marketing with a focus on high-volume, high-touch affiliate relationships and direct response campaigns [CPA, CPL]
- Exceptional analytical skills to measure the success of the affiliates programs and to expand upon that success and organically grow client accounts and improve performance metrics
- Experience in leveraging analytics programs such as Google Analytics
- Strong command of affiliate management platforms including Commission Junction, Linkshare, Pepperjam, ImpactRadius, Cake
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills preferred
Cinedigm is a leading independent content distributor in the United States, with direct relationships with over 60,000 physical retail storefronts and digital platforms, including Wal-Mart, Target, iTunes, Netflix, and Amazon, as well as the national Video on Demand platform on cable television. The company's library of over 52,000 films and TV episodes encompasses award-winning documentaries from Docurama Films®, next-gen Indies from Flatiron Film Company®, acclaimed independent films and festival picks through partnerships with the Sundance Institute and Tribeca Films and a wide range of content from brand name suppliers, including National Geographic, Discovery, Scholastic, WWE, NFL, Shout Factory, Hallmark, Jim Henson and more.
Additionally, given Cinedigm's infrastructure, technology, content and distribution expertise, the company has rapidly become a leader in the quickly evolving over-the-top digital network business. Cinedigm's first channel, DOCURAMA, launched in May 2014, and is currently available on over 165 million consumer devices including Roku, Xbox and Samsung, with additional platforms currently being rolled out. Earlier this year, Cinedigm also announced plans for a Comic Con branded channel, in partnership with WIZARD WORLD, for launch in Q4 2014. The Company recently announced its third OTT channel via a partnership with The Dove Foundation. DOVE MOVIE CHANNEL will be a digital streaming subscription service targeted to families and kids seeking high quality and family friendly content approved by Dove.
Los Angeles, CA
Sun, 16 Apr 2017 14:57:29 PDT