Enterprise Account Executive
Who We Are:
Talent Rover is a staffing SaaS solution built on the Force.com platform. We are experiencing rapid growth, with revenues tripling this year, and are anticipating the same in 2017.
Who We Need:
We're in need of a technically savvy and experienced SaaS Enterprise Account Executive - someone who excels in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and is committed to building long-lasting customer relationships.
Think you have what it takes?
Why you're right for the job: You enjoy presenting solutions, not just communicating problems.
What your customers will say about you: You care about their success and your different than many software salespeople who promise what can't be delivered.
Don't apply if: You're a gatherer and not a hunter.
Keep your eye on: Generating new opportunities and pushing the older ones over the line. You have two of them, right?
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate leads and manage complex sales cycles with large staffing and recruiting organizations
- Lead demos, technical reviews and develop accounts
- Drive sales revenue and meet or exceed a quarterly sales quota
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in salesforce.com, while maintaining satisfied customers
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of quota carrying SaaS sales and account management experience
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles with larger, enterprise clients
- Track record of overachieving sales goals
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Knowledge and understanding of the staffing or recruitment industry and related software is ideal
Talent Rover is a comprehensive software platform that modernizes the staffing and recruitment industry. It was born from frustration with software that overstated features, had piecemeal functionality and were peddled by a myriad of companies with no "on the desk experience.
Talent Rover has evolved beyond just an applicant tracking system; it is a fully mobile, cloud-based solution, that integrates social media while combining a robust applicant tracking system (ATS) with customer relationship management (CRM), human resource & benefits administration (HRIS), online timesheets & expense reports, integrated accounting software and branded communities to engage both clients and candidates. It embraces analytics enabling you to carefully analyze what drives your business and facilitate growth.
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 18:30:00 PDT