Hardware Test Engineer
We are looking for a Hardware Test Engineer to join our team who will -
- lead system test, subassembly test, hardware troubleshooting and manage testing staff and schedules
- design custom test equipment and select commercial test equipment as needed to test complex boards and systems
- lead software engineers in the development of custom tests
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Participate in the design and development of all subassembly and system testing.
• Participate in qualification and regression testing.
• Support development engineering efforts.
• Develop test plans and procedures to validate system requirements.
• Troubleshoot and analyze root cause of any system anomalies.
• Write and maintain acceptance test procedures.
• Manage test technicians and schedule testing.
• Electrical and mechanical test equipment design.
Required Education and Experience:
• BS in Electrical Engineering.
• 0-3 years of experience in the test engineering development.
• A strong technical background in test and electrical design.
• Windows, MS Office products, and Linux.
GECO Inc is one of the premier up-and-coming embedded computer systems providers for the Aerospace Industry Located in Mesa Arizona, GECO is a 21-year old company that designs and manufactures avionics and other embedded computer hardware and software products. We have a great team of smart, nice people who work hard and enjoy what they create.
Sun, 16 Apr 2017 16:14:31 PDT