Director of M&A Corporate FP&A
ARG is partnered with a booming Private Equity-backed technology company sitting at roughly $350M in Revenue and growing quickly through acquisitions, increased market share, and global expansion (currently in 10 + countries).
- SVP, Finance (Brilliant CFA out of I-banking and Transaction Advisory M&A Manager in Big 4; 18 years experience)
- CFO (Private Equity/Venture Capital background; 25 years experience.)
Key functions of this role:
- Assess strategic initiatives including M&A transactions, geographic expansions, and new product developments.
- Manage Corporate FP&A for US and Intl entities.
- Knowledge of accounting/finance multi-entity integration. Collaboration with VP Controller to build mapping, streamline/automate processes and reports; help drive initiatives thru VP Controller.
- Participate in monthly investor calls and Board meetings supporting CFO & Exec team.
- Development of all budgets, forecasts and supporting analysis for the U.S. operations, requiring sophisticated and logical financial models.
- Development of insightful reports, presentations and other analysis regarding operating performance metrics as well as industry and competitive trends for Executive team.
- Work with corporate finance counterparts of international subsidiaries in the development of all budgets/forecasts, analyzing KPI's and other relevant analysis.
- Weekly interaction with CFO, Corporate Finance team (currently 4), and development of strategic initiatives to streamline accounting to flow thru Finance.
- 8-13 years experience in Investment Banking, Private Equity Finance, Venture Capital, and/or prior Big 4 Advisory or M&A Transaction Advisory
- Experience or at least high level knowledge of complex accounting and heavy Corporate FP&A with a $150M+ company
- CFA or CPA, and/or MBA
- Excellent communication and intellect
Our client is a growing International Retail Chain with operations in 30+ countries!
Lake Forest, CA
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:03:04 PDT