Responsible for Creating and Processing Purchase Orders, AP Invoices, Customer Sales Orders and Credit Memos in ERP/Accounting software. Ensure that information is posted to the ERP system properly. Check and respond to emails to ensure that staff and customers are updated on any issues pertaining to Purchase Orders, Customer Sales Orders and Credit Memos. Correspond with Customers as necessary to ensure that Sales Orders are handled properly. Monitor and Process Customer Returns to ensure they are processed correctly in the system, and linked with correct original Invoice. Process payments for AP Invoices. May perform monthly bank statement reconciliations as well as other GL Account reconciliations. Answer phones and assist with walk in customers as needed. File and fax documents. Perform additional duties as directed.
- Good problem solving skills
- Well organized
- Meet strict deadlines while managing multiple projects/requests
- Work independently
- Work well with others
- Willing to assume additional responsibilities and learn new skills as necessary
- Strong teamwork attitude
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to internal and external customers
- Strong communication skills to work with clients as well as internal customers, including both written and verbal communication
- Experience in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel
- Accounting knowledge preferred
Work schedule is Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 14:45:35 PDT