We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join our team! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- 2-3 years' experience in accounting or other related fields
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous experience using Quickbooks
Rover Holdings is a local privately owned company. We specialize in Records Management, Document Destruction, Imaging and IT Recycling, making us a turnkey solution for any company. We are dedicated to providing flexible, outstanding service to our customers and are dedicated to the success of our employees.
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 11:03:51 PDT