Web Developer - PHP
agencyQ is looking for a talented and experienced PHP Web Developer, proficient in both back-end and front-end development, to join our growing team in Washington, DC. Qualified candidates will have at least 5 years of experience working with PHP, including experience with WordPress and Drupal, and will also have experience with responsive web design.
- Implement amazing web content in custom PHP, WordPress, Drupal and similar systems
- Work closely with other engineers and user interface designers to identify fast and creative solutions
- Optimize pages for cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility
- Implement fully responsive designs
- Correct any issues with CSS and troubleshoot for potential bugs
- Create fast & efficient code
- Intimate with PHP, WordPress, Drupal and similar systems
- Strong LAMP stack skills
- Experience with NoSQL is preferred
- MySQL and other database systems a benefit
- Strength with JQuery and other frameworks, Bootstrap, Foundation
- Ability to work with and within cross-functional teams
- Proficient understanding of web content management systems
- Familiarity with 508 compliance a plus
agencyQ offers all employees a very generous benefit package including medical & life insurance, 401(k) with employer match, and unlimited PTO.
agencyQ is a diverse team of strategists, designers & technologists. Together we explore, experiment, and collaborate to imagine unique ideas, beautiful designs, & clever, technology-driven solutions.
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 13:23:51 PDT