FoodService Market Research Associate
FOODSERVICE RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
• Create proprietary foodservice research reports to meet clients' specific business needs using data/insights collected from primary and secondary research
• Build a narrative on the Foodservice industry through short weekly updates and monthly strategic summaries
• Assemble slide decks for industry speaking engagements and CRC-hosted calls and events
• Create theme and thought leadership reports based on client interests/requests
• Build/execute industry surveys and proprietary data sets/charts
• A graduate or an undergraduate degree
• Must have 2-5 years of experience
• Relocation to Cleveland
• Experience using or producing insights with a clear understanding of client needs
• Experience interpreting and translating data/insights into actionable conclusions
• Well-developed analytical skills and ability to work with and interpret data, as well as extract relevant insights
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Ability to master complex tasks and multi-task with minimal supervision
• Commercial awareness, tenacity, and keen attention to detail
• Passionate and driven
• Strong computer skills
BENEFITS: Competitive salary and bonus, insurance coverage, 401(k), training and development and a variety of other perks and benefits.
Cleveland Research Company is an independent research firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Founded in 2006, CRC has expanded to 15 research teams across 50 key channels publishing research on over 150 companies. We pride ourselves on a disciplined research process that has us regularly engaged with the channels and companies we cover. We built the foundation of CRC in the equity research business with institutional money managers as our primary client base (mutual funds, hedge funds, pension funds).
We are mainly focused on uncovering fundamental business inflection points via rigorous digging in the channel that serve as a foundation for our company and industry forecasts. Our clients find value from getting in front of key themes and trends that lead to faster and better strategic and financial decisions.
Cleveland Research Company is a truly independent firm owned by its founders and employees. Our independent research provides our customers with the insights needed to gain conviction behind their business decisions. We are committed to a singular focus on providing the most accurate and reliable research product in the market.
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 11:25:03 PDT