AmeriHome believes the best analytic solutions, models and applications depend on solid, well designed data platforms that are built by asking the right questions, having a solid understanding of the mortgage business and understanding our data. We are looking for a few dynamic and energetic individuals with fresh ideas to join our team.
- Work closely with various teams across the company to identify and solve business challenges utilizing large structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data in a distributed processing environment.
- Develop optimization models to minimize cost of internal operations such as trading, hedging, loan pooling, loan warehousing.
- Develop predictive statistical models via supervised and unsupervised machine learning, statistical analysis, and other predictive modeling techniques.
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources.
- Collaborate with the engineering and product teams to develop and support our internal data platform to support ongoing analyses.
- Strong knowledge of statistical methods generally, and particularly in the areas of modeling and business analytics.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment; e.g. experience on or supporting a trading desk.
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Fluency in either C#, C++ or Java.
- Fluency with relational databases and SQL.
- Expert knowledge of an analysis tool such as R, Python Pandas, Gurobi, CPLEX, or Weka with the ability to transfer that knowledge to different tools.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in a relevant technical field (e.g. data science, applied mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science, operations research), or 3+ years experience in a relevant role.
- Extensive experience solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Extensive experience with optimization, ideally including linear/quadratic programming, gradient based methods, and combinatorial optimization using stochastic methods.
AmeriHome Mortgage Company, LLC, is a consumer financial services provider offering home loans, secondary market liquidity, and loan servicing. AmeriHome was initially established in 1988 as a Michigan corporation and re-formed as a Delaware limited liability company in 2014. Inside Mortgage Finance recently ranked AmeriHome as the 12th largest US mortgage company and 5th largest correspondent investor.
Today, our team of experienced mortgage industry professionals, headquartered in Woodland hills, California, provides best in class sales and operations support and a simple, straightforward Mortgage Loan sale process to our valued business partners. In addition, we established the Consumer Direct channel in Costa Mesa in 2016 to provide home loans and refinancing opportunities to our current portfolio of customers.
We are committed to offering a logical and consistent process to go along with our competitive programs and pricing. We share our clients' commitment to best practices when it comes to risk management and regulatory compliance, making us an ideal partner in a complex and changing lending environment.
AmeriHome is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, or veteran status.
Woodland Hills, CA
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:49:14 PDT