We are hiring a Project Coordinator for a Contract position in Plano, TX
FOR IMMEDIATE DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION, contact ANY of us direct, referencing the job# below:
KIANA AREVALO: (800) 732-4680 x703
JOANNE SMITH: (800) 732-4680 x720
LINDSEY YOUNG: (800) 732-4680 x713
ADAM WEBB: (800) 732-4680 x711
Position: Project Coordinator
JOB REF: 29165
Duration: 12+ Months (On-going Contract)
Location: Plano, TX 75024 (on-site only)
Rate: Open/Market Rate, depends on experience level (W2 ONLY)
** We will NOT accept 3rd party, Corp to Corp (C2C) or Independent (1099) contractors for this role **
• Maintain project plans from workstreams to escalate impact to Critical Path, from creation to updates to closure.
• Coordinate dependencies for assigned area in collaboration across program teams.
• Collaborate with Program Manager and Delivery Manager to integrate project plan in to master program plan
• Coordinate and track project scope, cost, schedule, resources, task management, and quality
• Coordinate and track project documentation, maintain project records for quick access and future reference
Report overall project health and status includes:
• Track and coordinate change requests (controls changes for PLT)
• Identify, manage and escalate risks and issues to Program Manager
• Coordinate and track risk mitigation strategies and issue resolutions
• Coordinate and track completion and approval of project deliverables and work stream milestones in relation to the project timeline
• Adhere to and enforce use of defined Project Management Offices (PMO) processes.
• Support communication efforts within the assigned program team
• Coordinate team meetings logistics, agenda and minutes.
• Coordinating with multiple teams comprised of internal and external resources across program teams simultaneously
• Flexibility for quick turn around on coordination and reporting for leadership.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
• 4+ years of experience as a Project Coordinator for IT projects
• Expertise using Microsoft Office Suite 2010 (Excel, PowerPoint and Visio included)
• Proficient in Microsoft Project, including base lining, resource leveling and tracking performance to plan
• Direct hands on experience working with Waterfall and Agile project methodology
• Experience working on Financial Application projects
• Knowledge of telecommunication features or applications such as Skype for Business and remote meetings coordination
• Must reside locally and available to interview in-person
• Must have a stable work history, working in a similar role
• Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
• Education: Bachelor's degree
• Working experience with IBM Rational (Telelogic, Popkin) System Architect
• Experience in automotive finance industry
• Experience with data quality, master data management, metadata management, data enrichment, and data lifecycle
• Experience with big data applications, data staging and preparation, and data analytics platforms and technologies
• Working knowledge of security technologies and considerations, including SAML 2.0, SSO, CIA triad, risk management, business continuity, high availability
• H1 Visa Transfers/Green Card processing.
• Open enrollment of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits (Aetna).
• 401K Retirement program.
• Paid Bi-Weekly/Direct Deposit.
• Flex Spending Plan.
• Voluntary Life, AD&D, STD or LTD plans.
Calance is a recognized leader in providing top-tier Information Technology professionals across North America. With over 25 years of experience recruiting professionals ranging from Programmers to CIOs, Calance provide valuable staffing solutions for short and long term projects, as well as your permanent hiring needs. Our professionals are experts at helping organizations realize their information technology goals by selecting the best talent for each project or position.
Calance helps clients respond quickly to economic, strategic or technological changes by utilizing a flexible workforce. We offer highly-skilled professional IT consultants on a temporary or project basis. Consultants are employees of Calance while on assignment for the client, allowing for cost savings, risk management and operational benefits.
Calance's Contract-to-Hire option allows an IT organization to evaluate an individual before making a decision to bring them on as a full-time employee. Depending on the length of the temporary assignment, placement fees are waived or reduced.
Calance realizes that IT organizations often have needs for talented people to fill specific roles and that filling those needs can be challenging. Our highly experienced Account Managers and recruiting staff work closely with our clients to determine the desired skills, background and traits required for the position.
We apply our unique recruiting methodology to locate and recruit the most highly qualified candidates to match the requirements of your full-time employee position. Calance can assist in every step of the hiring process, from determining the exact job requirements to final negotiations, to help bring on-board the candidates you need.
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 14:21:49 PDT