Junior Staff Accountant
Staff Accountant Job Duties:
- Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Staff Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
Accounting, SFAS Rules, Reporting Skills, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, PC Proficiency, Productivity, Verbal Communication, General Math Skills
RREMC Restaurant group is the Franchisee of 41 Denny's 1 Dairy Queen and the Franchisor of Hurricane Grill and Wings.
West Palm Beach, FL
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 07:45:30 PDT