• More than 2 years of experience servicing copiers, printers and fax machines.
• Computer literate and a base knowledge of networking.
• Able to work hard, willingness to learn, multitask, demonstrate initiative, handle and solve new challenges.
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and accept direction on given assignments.
• Customer service oriented, punctual, reliable and a great positive attitude.
• Valid driver's license with an excellent driving record. A company vehicle is provided for technician.
• Perform preventive maintenance and adjustment of copy machines and printers
• Troubleshoot equipment to determine the cause of malfunctions.
• Provide sales support as required.
• Accurate completion of work orders, invoices and expense reports in a timely manner.
• Explain repairs completed to the customer.
• Promptly call dispatch when finished for next assignment or when alerted.
• Keep current with new technology computer based training, etc.
• Project a positive image through proper attire and communication skills.
High School diploma or equivalent
Must have 2 years plus copier/printer repair/mechanical experience
Valid driver's license
Must possess excellent customer service skills, ability to work independently and follow-up with clients in a timely manner
Good verbal and written communications skills are essential, detail oriented with the ability to manage mulitiple tasks
Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
Must be computer literate
Bachelor's Degree or a Technical School Certificate
2 plus years of copier repair experience
Experience with small/ large format
Experience with Sharp, Ricoh and Samsung a plus
DittCorp/Shred Monkeys commitment to outstanding customer service and partnerships with leading manufactures attributes to our overall 94% customer retention rate. ! DittCorp is an authorized dealer and reseller for Sharp, Samsung and Ricoh providing it's products and services in South Florida for over 16 years. Shred Monkeys is one of the fastest growing document destruction companies in South Florida growing and expanding. We are looking for a hard working person with excellent communication skills, strong customer service and the ability to prioritize a workload with a Positive attitude .
Pembroke Pines, FL
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 15:31:31 PDT