Network Engineer - 0136
Network Engineer will implement, maintain, support, develop and design communication networks for our customer locations in the DMV area. Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills are required. Candidate must be willing to learn and certify on new technologies. Excellent position for someone who would like to learn many of the current leading edge technologies.
- Experience in supporting the following or similar technologies:
- Windows Server 2008 or later
- Network communications protocols
- LAN, WAN and WLAN architecture
- Network routing and switching
- Network topology and layouts
- Network security
- End to end encryption
- Organization scope i.e. intranet, extranet and internet
- Network maintenance and troubleshooting
- Network infrastructure technologies such as:
- Ability to participate in an "on-call" rotation schedule, which may include emergency response evenings or weekends.
Daly Computers has been a trusted IT service provider to government and education customers for over 30 years. Our mission is to combine innovative technologies and services into solutions to help our customers succeed in their mission. Each solution is customized to our customers unique specification and environment for optimal benefit, matching industry-leading technology with a sound deployment and execution strategy.
Daly is experiencing tremendous growth and offers exciting career opportunities for IT professionals. We provide an excellent opportunity for training and growth.
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 11:58:52 PDT