Business Valuation Manager (Public Accounting Experience) CFA
The Business Valuation Manager is responsible for leading, executing and delivery of challenging valuation engagements by participating in all aspects of the projects from the initial proposal preparation through project completion. In addition, the Business Valuation Manager will be charged with assisting with business development activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Contribute thought leadership in practice area
• Provide fair value expertise to audit team
• Manage fair value engagement including audit-assist engagements
• Manage fair market value engagements
• Provide expertise to audit prospect process
• Prepare financial models and write technical reports
• Enhance and improve effectiveness of business processes, financial models, and reports
• Provide clients with pre-/post- M&A advisory (pre-acquisition earnings impacts, management buy-outs, and strategic advisory)
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
• Professional Certifications: CPA/ABV, ASA and/or CFA
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience providing valuation services including valuation for financial reporting and tax reporting
• Experience providing valuation services to private equity clients
• Minimum of 2+ years of Management/Leadership/Supervisory experience
• Practice development and management, marketing and thought leadership
• Demonstrated ability to develop business and a productive referral network
• Proven experience in managing client relationships and leveraging them to sell Firm solutions
Raising the bar.
The fabric of Ethos Venture is threaded together with more than 30 years of combined experience in recruiting across the board for all types of positions and companies. Our powerful research tools and extensive network enables us to discover exceptional passive and active candidates for hard-to-fill positions. We work tirelessly and passionately toward the greater good for all parties involved, and strive to achieve winning solutions for our clients and candidates.
Our priorities thrive on the needs of the client, and in turn finding outstanding candidates whose employment goals we can fulfill.
The core values of Ethos Venture are founded on commitment, integrity, honesty, human focus, communication, trust and competence. These principles guide our work on a daily basis and ultimately set Ethos apart.
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 11:02:25 PDT