Business Development Representative
As a business development representative, you will call upon a new customer base and sell service contracts within your assigned territory. This position is right for a service sales professional with 1-2 years of sales experience. Technical training on Top Ten USA's products and service offerings will be provided.
The New Jersey business development representative will target prospects within the greater New York City area, Philadelphia, Scranton, and surrounding areas. You will be responsible for using sales leads to cold call and build relationships with IT managers of hospitals, universities, manufacturing plants, media agencies, etc.
In this role you will:
• Cold call and sell hardware upgrades and maintenance contracts to prospective end users
• Prepare proposals for new and existing customers
The qualified candidate will have the following career experience:
• Excellent telephone presence and selling skills
• Ability to draft sales proposals
• Proven track record of meeting/exceeding goals, quotas and targets
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Preferred Qualifications (Not Required):
• 1-2 years of inside sales experience
• Familiar with IT services and technology
Top Ten USA is a leading data center hardware maintenance and technical support provider in North America. Since 2007, Top Ten USA has provided depot repair services, hardware upgrades, and maintenance services to customers worldwide. We believe in achieving the highest quality standards for spare parts, technical backline support, and field services to extend the lifespan of our customers' data center hardware.
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 12:05:46 PDT