The Marketing Coordinator will independently execute daily operations of the marketing group, ensuring a smooth and efficient workflow. This newly created role will join the Corporate Marketing Team in our Chicago Loop office and will primarily be responsible for performing market research and analyzing sales, consumer and data trends. This activity and focus will result in actionable projects to increase sales and market share across the growing family of company Brands. This individual operates as a liaison between both internal and external sales rep / rep groups and the Marketing Team to ensure all sales and customer expectations are exceeded.
- Supports Sales and Marketing Staff by independently tracking and providing reports on sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Works as a key liaison between customer service and management team to identify and communicate product or process solutions to boost profitable sales and market share.
- Understands and drives the processes needed to gain product placement in both retail and e-tail environments.
- Primary point of contact for internal customers initiating work within the department or checking the status of jobs already in progress.
- Execute daily operation of the marketing group, ensuring smooth and efficient workflow.
- Hands-on involvement in a variety of marketing logistics, including trade show and event coordination through booth scheduling and shipping, collateral coordination and other support.
- Responsible for tracking all invoices and expenses against budget and reporting regularly to Marketing Manager.
- Staff and attend trade shows and promotional events as needed. Prospect shows in alternate markets to decide on future exhibition.
- Assists National Account Managers in the implementation of programs at dealer, e-tail and retail level.
- Responsible for accounts as assigned by the VP of Sales or Marketing Manager.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Reporting to the Marketing Manager of Saunders Midwest, this position will carry out major assignments in conducting and performing sales and marketing analytics for the business. This position will develop and execute marketing and communication programs to meet corporate objectives and increase market presence. The Marketing Coordinator will also track, evaluate and develop campaign plans based on revenue generating communications activities.
Some of the major challenges for this position will be: to juggle multiple priorities and be extremely self-motivated; to maintain a high level of efficiency; to assure accuracy of all product communications content and materials; and to be well organized. This position will also provide internet research and data collection for marketing managers.
The Marketing Coordinator will have extensive contact with Saunders Midwest Sales and Marketing Management and Representatives and their organizations, trade associations and Saunders Midwest customers. This individual may attend trade shows and handle the trade event budget and booking process.
MINIMUM SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience as a Marketing Coordinator in a consumer product manufacturing environment. Proficient computer skills.
- Experience running and analyzing market and business reports required. SysPro and Retail Link experience preferred but not required.
- Experience utilizing web-based product launch platforms preferred.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills (persuasive, personable and well mannered).
- This position requires approximately 15% overnight travel as needed.
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 19:54:08 PDT