Sierra 7 is looking for a Software Engineer/Analyst for a current contract. This position is remote and can be performed for any location. As part of this task, the software analyst shall utilize common coding standards and Common Weakness Enumerations (CWEs). The Software Engineer/Analyst shall provide expert level software quality assurance and code reviews using the concepts contained within the ISO/IEC and applicable VA. As part of this task, the employee shall utilize common coding standards and Common Weakness Enumerations (CWEs)
The task requires programming expertise in:
- Modern programming languages such as: C++, .net, Java, Visual basic, etc.,
- Database languages (Structured Query Language (SQL) and non-SQL),
- Scripting and macro languages (java script, oracle script, etc.),
- Configuration and resource definition files (Hyper Text Transfer Protocol, Mosaic,
- Extensible Markup Language, etc.)
- Vendor and product languages (Excel macros, Oracle, etc.)
The contractor shall be proficient in the operation of these Commercial off the Shelf software packages:
- CAST Application Intelligence Platform,
- Open Web Application Security
- Project Dependency Check,
- Find Bugs and SonarQube
In performance of this task, the employee is required to provide certified support staff at the highest level of certification such as:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Oracle Certificate at the Masters Level70,00
- Red Hat Certification or
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Position requires a NACI Clearance. Must either have or have ability to obtain a clearance with Federal Government.
Must be a US citizen.
Pay is DOE - $70k - $90k
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:22:33 PDT