Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer / Architect
We are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer / Architect to become an integral part of our team! You will develop and code for various projects in order to advance software solutions. This is a contingent opportunity pending contract award.
- Develop and expand features and products using a variety of programming languages
- Review project requirements and write technical specifications
- Debug, test, and fix errors
- Document code development and revisions
- Create and use software tools to help automate writing code
- Previous experience in programming, software development, or other related fields
- Knowledge of .NET, Java, Python, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
The successful candidate must have experience architecting and implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based business solutions. The candidate must have experience in developing custom applications using the xRM framework. Responsibilities include the following:
- Perform CRM configuration, custom assembly development, integration code and data migration scripts for Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based projects
- Participate in full-lifecycle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, xRM framework and. C#.NET
- Lead the development of user stories and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to client stakeholders
- Contribute to the company architectural best practices and CRM customization standards to be utilized on Dynamics CRM-based projects
- Provide hands-on mentoring and expert-level technical assistance to junior members of the development team
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed
- Lead migration efforts to migrate data from of CRM 2011, 2013 to 2016
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services.
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the xRM framework.
- Extensive .NET Framework and C# development experience including experience with the CRM API, REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints.
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve CRM customization to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins.
- Hands-on experience migrating data from one version of CRM to the next
- Experience with ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Windows Communication and Workflow Foundations
- Experience developing solutions which involve relational database technologies on platforms such as SQL Server or Oracle with experience programming stored procedures using Transact SQL or PL/SQL
- Experience with object-oriented design and Service Oriented Architectures (SOA)
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen and able to attain a Government Security Clearance.
- Working knowledge of third-party Extraction, Transformation and Loading tools (Scribe, SSIS, Informatica, etc.)
- Dynamics CRM 2015 certifications
OnDemandGov provides innovative, transformative human capital solutions designed specifically for government organizations. Our focus is to deliver solutions built and refined to our client needs using Agile practices. Our technical staff span multiple disciplines to provide the expertise to integrate systems and support an agency's human capital mission. Our team has operated some of the largest human capital operations in federal government and a federal Human Resource Line of Business operation.
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 18:51:18 PDT