- Utilizes a working knowledge of JEE/Java Frameworks, programming experience and overall Java development techniques to perform daily Java development, automated unit testing, and troubleshooting responsibilities.
- Design and develop JEE application that are aligned with the overall architectural approach and platform being used by the team(s)
- Java/J2EE Application Development (4 years)
- Demonstrated experience with Java Web services (REST, RESTful, SOAP)
- Experience with relational databases including transaction management, tuning and scalability, JDBC, Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with threading, synchronization, and concurrent programming concepts
- Experience with Bootstrap and AngularJS is a big plus
US Citizens and/or Green Cards ONLY
DataGlance, Inc. is a growing software company located in the Silicon Valley. DataGlance develops products to address Enterprise Data Management, Document Generation, and Work Management issues. DataGlance products are used at Fortune 500 companies to support multiple requirements including Real-Time (LIVE) data migration.
DataGlance is currently marketing a platform to replace the paper-intensive process of work planning, work management, and work execution with mobile technology. The platform will electronically support all of the related field activities on a mobile device (tablet, smartphone, etc.).
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 16:30:57 PDT