Who we are:
Incapsulate provides services from conception to delivery. We are a team of developers, designers, and analysts who are committed to helping businesses solve problems using state-of-the-art technology.
We believe that the best results are achieved by people who are passionate about what they do and continually strive to be better - those are the people we hire.
Who We Are Looking For:
Incapsulate is looking for a Salesforce Administrator with strong business requirements experience to join our team in Washington, DC. Someone who can excel in a challenging environment where expectations are high and where one is sure to learn something new every day. This is a highly visible role on a team that is dedicated to success.
- Interact with a variety of end-users and stake holders to deliver dynamic Salesforce integrations within a variety of modules.
- Work as both a Salesforce Administrator and Business Analyst.
- Own the gathering and documentation of key requirements, and participate in business process reengineering initiatives.
- Work with Project Managers and other key stakeholders to develop and document requirements in clear, accurate, and meaningful, manner.
- Leverage your Salesforce experience to help implement custom changes and enhancements.
- 4+ years as a Salesforce Administrator
- 4+ years business analysis experience, gathering and analyzing business requirements and mapping these to the capabilities of the Salesforce.
- Strong experience in eliciting and documenting requirements.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com best practices
- Ability to provide user support and system maintenance for Salesforce users.
- Strong experience developing and maintaining reports, dashboards and workflows.
- Knowledge of the Force.Com platform.
- Facilitation skills to drive consensus.
- Familiarity with all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle and Project Management methodologies.
- Strong expertise with the MS Office suite of tools.
- Proven ability to work both independently and in a dynamic team structure.
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required (Computer Science, Business System Administration, etc.).
- Salesforce 201 Administrator Certification
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation package.
- A very strong health benefits package - 100% Company paid (health, dental, vision, life insurance) for all employees.
- Monthly cell phone allowance.
- Sponsored learning and certification programs to promote new skill sets and help support career development.
- Ability to access great minds in various areas of expertise through mentorship and an open door policy.
- Ability to work remotely whenever possible.
- Flexible environment with tremendous growth potential, and the opportunity to make a difference.
Why you should contact us:
- This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking for a fast paced, challenging environment, where you will experience something new each day.
- We offer continued growth within the company and a collaborative environment where you can share your ideas with other like-minded and passionate people.
- Incapsulate is led by a CEO who is a developer at heart and rather be in a scrum session then a board meeting.
- We understand that this is a two-way relationship and as much as you must be a good fit for us; we also must be a good fit for you.
Incapsulate is a dynamic IT Consulting company headquartered in DC and dedicated to providing its clients with the best technologies to solve their problems. We take a great deal of pride in not only what we do, but how we do it.
Our culture is rooted in the constant pursuit of perfection and the love of learning. We have a work hard, play hard mentality and our individual passion for what we do brings us together.
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 10:06:56 PDT