Support Technician - Baltimore City Public Schools
Baltimore City Support Technician - 0165
Location: Baltimore, MD
Schedule: Full Time
Shift Work: Yes
Work Hours: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM (flexibility) with availability for overtime
Candidates will provide computer repair and technical support onsite at a Baltimore City, school. Support will include all desk-side hardware configuration & repair and software support issues reported by customers, ordering parts, replacing components, and reimaging of equipment.
- A+ certification required; Lenovo certifications preferable, with aptitude to obtain additional vendor certifications
- Demonstrated experience with servicing desktop/laptop/tablet/printer hardware
- Able to support Windows 10
- Able to manage a ticket queue, provide updates, and close tickets in a timely manner
- Ability to receive and return parts in a timely manner, possibly from your location
- Meticulous usage and maintenance of Daly's service management system as well as compliance with all Daly and customer processes and procedures
- Accurate and on time submittal of timesheets and expense reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Applicants must pass a Criminal Background check, Drug Test, and have a reasonably clear driving record.
Daly Computers has been a trusted IT service provider to government and education customers for over 30 years. Our mission is to combine innovative technologies and services into solutions to help our customers succeed in their mission. Each solution is customized to our customers unique specification and environment for optimal benefit, matching industry-leading technology with a sound deployment and execution strategy.
Daly is experiencing tremendous growth and offers exciting career opportunities for IT professionals. We provide an excellent opportunity for training and growth.
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 12:17:16 PDT