.Net Software Developer
KTL Solutions' exciting atmosphere allows developers to grow and be part of the development process from beginning to end. This makes KTL an ideal place to work and learn. We encourage growth and learning and are looking for developers that want to evolve their skills utilizing the latest technology.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and characteristics.
- Understanding of software development processes
- Codes, tests, debugs, and implements complex applications
- Experience building systems with .Net (C# and/or VB.net), ASP.NET, MVC .Net, WPF, Windows Forms, Entity Framework
- Strong understanding of building database systems in a SQL environment preferably SQL Server
- Gathers information from existing software systems, analyzes requirements and prepares time estimates, provide recommendations to project managers.
- Familiarity with software testing and quality assurance
- Can work independently or in a team environment
- The ability to communicate clearly
- May represent company in presentations in a technical capacity to clients, competitors, public, and vendors
- Friendly and professional demeanor when dealing with clients
KTL Solutions, Inc. provides a competitive base salary. KTL Solutions, Inc. also provides 401K with matching, Health Benefits (Health, vision, dental), company paid training, internet reimbursement, company provided equipment, 4 weeks paid time off, short and long term disability, plus other benefits. If you are interested and have the above qualities then we want to talk to you.
Please submit salary requirements with your resume.
KTL Solutions is a leading provider of Microsoft products and services and are currently one of the top partners in the Mid-Atlantic region. Our consultants do far more than just implement or upgrade systems. We understand that businesses are unique and we help apply the right technology to improve the financial, customer service and operational processes. Our application, technology and development consultants will work with organizations to determine the level of services are needed to achieve immediate and long-term goals. Based on our experience working with hundreds of clients, we bring best practices and recommend proven process improvements.
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 07:58:01 PDT