Associate Director of Outreach & Enrollment
Conduct recruitment efforts that directly lead to prospective student inquiry generation and enrollment for Saint Leo University's WorldWide Division. Identify, assess, and execute student recruiting events, including information sessions both on and off campus, conferences, and trade shows.. The role is required to maintain management reports on all recruitment metrics, including sources, inquiries, applications, and enrollment.
- Target outside activities that will increase Saint Leo University's profile and generate inquiries and new student enrollment.
- Develop and execute upon events that highlight the benefits of attending Saint Leo and inform prospective students of key components of the degree programs, tuition, financial aid, and student services.
- Support the University's mission and core values as a contributing leader of our University community.
- Actively counsel prospective applicants via in-person appointments, outbound and inbound phone calls, and e-mails on the admissions process and various opportunities at the University.
- Solicit and collect applications for the graduate programs as needed.
- Ensure daily metrics are met for proactive call volume, contacts, appointments, applications, and visits.
- Work with faculty and administration as well as the Director of Enrollment Marketing, and Assistant Vice President for Enrollment to increase the regional prominence of Graduate Programs
- Develop and deploy strategies to recruit for all Graduate Programs, and coordinate with Undergraduate Campus Enrollment, Undergraduate Online Enrollment, and Education Center teams to ensure an effective overall marketing effort synergies are realized through cooperative, highly productive efforts.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Position to include up to 50% travel with overnight travel required.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Self-direction, ability to pro-actively seek out opportunities and execute upon them.
- Knowledgeable of trends, challenges and opportunities in adult and online education, and demonstrate vision and enthusiasm for building a successful overall program.
- Must have excellent analytical skills, understanding of marketing strategies and demonstrated experience using data and technology.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills to effectively build and maintain productive working relationships with varied constituents.
- Must be willing to travel extensively, work evenings and weekends and have a valid driver's license.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and become technically proficient with Salesforce and Colleague.
Job ID 2017-1224
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo