Education & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or Production Engineering discipline
• 6-8 years of experience in manufacturing organization, preferably automotive or truck industry experience.
• Prior work experience as a Manufacturing Engineer in assembly area is required
• Create Master routing for manufacturing process & author the entire assembly process, in customer desired format's / Assembly planning application & Release work instructions to shop floor
• Works without supervision- plans and performs engineering assignments / tasks independently
• Conduct floor time study & implement improvements
• Experienced in process planning for New products and continuous production
• Recommend methods to improve, Manufacturing planning process and quality
• Development / Improvement of station layout
• Develop / Improve station by station material presentation plan & material handling plan
• Understanding of PMTS (MOST / MTM) , experience in PMTS is preferred
• Experience in developing process flow diagrams, PFMEA'S and Control plan is a must
• Experience in reading and understanding complex engineering drawing and model option mapping
• Experience in developing critical to quality inspection sheets
• Ability to document cost reduction ideas and deliver demonstrable result in implementing cost reduction ideas in the selected work area is a MUST.
• Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to interact in an shop floor environment
• Experience required in Ergonomic assessment and sound knowledge in suggesting and implementing counter measures as per industry standards.
• With regards to implementation of the ergonomics solution and counter measures, it will involve:
o Experience in Identifying potential suppliers and obtain budgetary quotes
o Experience in preparing documents and ROI analysis for Manufacturing team to obtain budgetary approval
o Experience in supporting Purchasing with the conduct of a walk-through event for suppliers if required
o Experience in Support Purchasing with quote review. Provide additional clarification as required.
o Experience in developing sourcing recommendation
• Standards Pro or any other PMTS system like MTM/MOST preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Product Suite and especially strong in excel
• SAP- optional
• Experience in assembly operations preferred.
• PMTS experience
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently to achieve goals
• Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to interact in a shop floor environment
Caresoft Global is an Engineering and IT enabled service provider established in 2006 and headquartered in Illinois, USA. The company has shown positive and steady growth in the last few years by expanding its customer base to several locations in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Asia and catering to the Engineering, Automotive, Agricultural, Education and Financial sectors.
Caresoft employs the latest methodologies and meticulous quality processes delivering value and significant cost savings to its customers worldwide in the following domains: Engineering Services, Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering Services, Parts and Service, Technical Publications, Software, eLearning & Multimedia, Knowledge and Business Process Outsourcing (KPO/BPO) and Technical Staffing.
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 13:17:22 PDT