.NET Developer - Full Stack
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience working as a full stack .NET Developer using various Microsoft and related technologies. Candidates must be self-motivated, have the ability to work independently, and have strong oral and written communication skills.
****Applicant MUST reside in South Florida****
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and maintain MSSQL relational databases (tables, procedures, triggers etc.)
- Design, create, and maintain .NET applications (ASP.NET, Winform, Console, Services)
- Design, create and maintain reports (Crystal)
- Work with QA and support staff on troubleshooting bugs / issues with software.
- Work and help manage offshore developers
- Microsoft .Net Frameworks 1.1 - 4.6.1 (required)
- VB.NET and C# (required)
- JQuery and related technologies (required)
- ADO.NET services (required)
- Transact SQL (required)
- JSON / XML (required)
- Familiar with bootstrap, Entity Framework, LING, Infragistics, IgniteUI, Crystal Reports
- Ability to start "running" in supporting existing applications.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, responsible, and accountable.
- Experience supporting software applications
- Demonstrated experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft SQL.
- Be able to multi-task and refocus based on changing priorities.
- Be able to take ownership of projects and show initiative.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills required.
Sat, 15 Apr 2017 09:01:51 PDT