Business Development Manager -SEI (Home based position in Northern CA)
The primary purpose for this position is to identify and develop new business opportunities, with an emphasis on Electronics applications. It is also responsible for directly interacting with OEM's to promote WACKER Silicones (and silicone in general); creating active projects with them or their Tier 1 fabricators; and to gain WACKER material call out on material/application specifications and drawings.
- Develop strategies for market penetration in conjunction with the Marketing Manager for Electronics/Lighting and the Sr. Business Manager - SEI
- Manage and drive sales growth and profitability at assigned accounts in the Upper Midwest and West Coast according to the strategies of the Business Team, which are reflected in the individual MBO's. This involves executing the WACKER Sales process at existing and prospective buyers
- Key responsibilities are strategy development, generating growth opportunities, relationship management, prospecting, opportunity management, forecasting, communication skills, consultative and value-add selling, negotiating, versatility, and collecting/reporting market information
- Ability to work with Sales and Marketing colleagues to develop and implement a strategy that will result in increased opportunities and sales and be able to do so with minimal direction and oversight
- Maintain CRM data for all customers and prospects
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, or chemistry
- Experience working in a team environment in a B2B enterprise is required
- 5+ years of Sales experience in the specialty chemical industry is preferred
- Selling experience to Electronic markets preferred
- Experience in RTV technology a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self motivated, detail orientated, persistent, organized and a strong competitive desire to succeed
Must be able to work in the US without current or future visa support
Our world needs ideas! As one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies, we have been developing leading solutions for numerous sectors from construction to photovoltaics and cosmetics to rubber for over 100 years. We have a global presence with production sites on three continents and 17,000 employees from 70 nations.
Our world needs ideas! As one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies, we have been developing leading solutions for numerous sectors - from construction to photovoltaics and cosmetics to rubber - for over 100 years. We have a global presence with production sites on three continents and 17,000 employees from 70 nations.
At our North America headquarters in Adrian, MI, or Charleston, TN, we are currently looking for a(n) Customs Compliance & International Logistics Agent.
Ensure Wacker Chemical Corporation's (WCC) and Wacker Polysilicon North America (WPNA) a subsidiary of WCC are in compliance with all laws and regulations governing Importing / Exporting / Foreign Trade Zones and Free Trade Agreements via a firm knowledge of the regulations governing such activities as well as developing and maintaining documented procedures.In addition to compliance with all pertinent regulations, provide advice and support to Business Teams and Supply Chains in establishing routing, Incoterms and Import / Export costs.
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 07:40:41 PDT