• Design, build, test, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C#.Net code
• Support all phases of the release lifecycle - Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment, and Support.
• Identify defects, inconsistencies, and bugs in code; devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, performance, and organization.
• Perform unit and system level testing
• Prepare oral and written status reports, code reviews, and technical documentation as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer engineering, or related field.
• Must be a US Citizen with an active secret clearance or be clearable
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• 3 to 6 years' experience with application development in .Net; C#.Net is essential for this position.
• Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework, XAML
• Proficient using code versioning/repository tools (SVN, Team Foundation Server, etc.)
• Oracle/SQL experience is a plus
• Knowledge of Tomcat, Apache, IIS, Telerik, LLBLGen are a plus
We specialize in systems integration for government and commercial clients looking to maximize their investment in technology and achieve their business goals with a partner that has the knowledge and agility to provide the best vendor-neutral solution.
Fri, 24 Mar 2017 07:49:54 PDT