Account Coordinator III
Serves as primary point of contact for Haworth members, dealers, and end-users for designated group of customers regarding products, pricing, shipping problems, and specific issues. Coordinates customer order requirements; resolves problems and complaints.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND RESULTS
• Responds to customer inquiries or complaints by researching various databases, manuals, and price lists, employing all resources necessary to gain customer satisfaction in timely and professional manner.
• Coordinates post order entry change information including additions, deletions, and ship date movement. Communicates changes to Order Processing, Scheduling, and Shipping. Seeks clarification of order changes submitted with inadequate information; communicates information to Order Processing to ensure timely updates to orders.
• Works within empowerment guidelines to bring closure to as many order related issues as possible without need for elevation.
• Approves, within empowerment guidelines, resolutions to customer issues; implements resolutions or negotiates acceptable solutions. For resolutions outside of empowerment guidelines, analyzes and recommends solution to management. If Corrections Coordinator, completes field problem reports, replacement and completion orders, labor reimbursement forms, and job correction actions. Follows up on problems caused by Haworth carrier, dealer, or end user to ensure proper resolution to meet customer need and satisfaction.
• Expedites orders through Order Processing, Scheduling, Manufacturing, Distribution, and with carrier. Monitors potential product or shipping shortages with dealerships. Reviews with dealerships and communicates requirements to Delivery Service Center whether incomplete order should be shipped or held to meet customers' needs.
• Communicates information affecting customer orders, such as moving ship dates up/back, packaging requirements, and invoice requirements, with appropriate departments, to meet specific customer requirements.
• Works with Credit team members to be aware of and assist with collection issues and resolution of same.
• Represents Order Services on inter-departmental teams for continuous quality improvement as required.
• Ensures coordination of various projects and issues, utilizing project management processes and skills.
• Accesses and inputs data via personal computer (PC) and keyboard/mouse.
• Provides appropriate support of department telephone queues.
• Develops solid working knowledge and understanding of available tools and resources, including, but not limited to, Lynx; Remedy Force; Customer Order Management Sales Tracking And Reporting (COMSTAR); Locator; Advanced Manufacturing Accounting Production System (AMAPS); Systems, Applications, Processes (SAP); dNet, Customer Own Material (COM), and Customs. Shares knowledge of these tools with dealerships.
Resource is a staffing and recruitment industry leader with thousands of satisfied clients nationwide. We offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work for our clients in either full-time, part time, temp to perm or temporary positions. We pride ourselves on our focus on helping our employees find their next job.
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 14:22:50 PDT