Business Support Manager- Analytics
This position is responsible for managing the(test and release management) analytical needs of the Quality Engineering/IT team for communication across multiple executive audiences.
• Develop ongoing (testing and release management) analytics and measurement strategies for communication to internal IT partners.
• Craft clear - user friendly web analytics reports and dashboards.
• Leverage current analytics processes while making recommendation for improvements.
• Partner with the tech team SMEs to implement advanced analytics (test metrics, results, etc.) for transparent and clear communication.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of improved reporting and ensure that clients/partners are receiving meaningful data to help improve overall effectiveness of QE.
• 2+ years working in digital marketing preferred.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills, strong problem solving skills.
• Advanced Excel skills (formulas, calculations, pivot table, marcos, etc.).
• Exceptional attention to detail, reports and communication should be error free
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 00:46:33 PDT