We are hiring a Project Analyst for a Contract position in Denver, CO
This position will be responsible for supporting several concurrent projects through managing financials and reporting financial analytics, providing meeting documentation, updating project plans, creating and managing power point presentations, developing process flow, developing communication documents, maintaining and reporting portfolio metrics.
• Participate and contribute to the monthly IT project portfolio review and metrics
• Coordinate and document activities in the IT Intake process. Ensure accurate status of projects are documented and communicated.
• Project Website & SharePoint administration
• Track and report project team costs through estimated costs, actual costs, trending costs and other expenses on a weekly basis
• Facilitates team sub-meetings
• Prepare engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
• Track and analyze all project metrics and suggests areas for improvement
• Research, collect and evaluate project data necessary to meet project reporting and evaluation requirements.
• Assist with the preparation of a variety of reports covering budget status, forecast reports and other management reports.
• Provide technical assistance to managers and Project Coordinators in the creation of project concept and project documents.
• Financial Analysis
• Data Analytical Skills
• Strong Power Point Skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to communication at all levels of the organization
• Microsoft Project Experience
• Microsoft Visio Experience
• Bachelor's degree in related area required or a combination of education and progressively responsible work experience in related area may be substituted in lieu of degree on a year-for-year basis
• Three to five years experience in a project support or analytical role
• Completed Basic Project Estimating and Scheduling Training in last 12 months
• General understanding of IT systems and getting familiar with DaVita systems
• Intermediate to advance computer skills and proficiency in MS Project required; intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
• Creating and maintaining process flow documents, intermediate skills
• Development of Project Plans, entry level
Calance is a recognized leader in providing top-tier Information Technology professionals across North America. With over 25 years of experience recruiting professionals ranging from Programmers to CIOs, Calance provide valuable staffing solutions for short and long term projects, as well as your permanent hiring needs. Our professionals are experts at helping organizations realize their information technology goals by selecting the best talent for each project or position.
Calance helps clients respond quickly to economic, strategic or technological changes by utilizing a flexible workforce. We offer highly-skilled professional IT consultants on a temporary or project basis. Consultants are employees of Calance while on assignment for the client, allowing for cost savings, risk management and operational benefits.
Calance's Contract-to-Hire option allows an IT organization to evaluate an individual before making a decision to bring them on as a full-time employee. Depending on the length of the temporary assignment, placement fees are waived or reduced.
Calance realizes that IT organizations often have needs for talented people to fill specific roles and that filling those needs can be challenging. Our highly experienced Account Managers and recruiting staff work closely with our clients to determine the desired skills, background and traits required for the position.
We apply our unique recruiting methodology to locate and recruit the most highly qualified candidates to match the requirements of your full-time employee position. Calance can assist in every step of the hiring process, from determining the exact job requirements to final negotiations, to help bring on-board the candidates you need.
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 14:43:01 PDT