Twin Cities Technical Support Jobs - 1YR+ Contracts
We are seeking Local Twin Cities Technical Support Professionals for 1YR+ Contracts with our Corporate Client in Columbia Heights, MN. You will resolve computer-related issues for our client with the following responsibilities:
Initial contract is for 1 year with potential to extend up to 2 years. There is a potential to convert to employee based on performance. All new techs start out working 8am-4:45pm M-F for the first 5-8 weeks, then they will be moved to a permanent shift of 9am-5:45pm, 10am-6:45pm, or 2:15pm-11pm. All shifts are 8:45 long.
BACHELOR DEGREE REQUIRED.
Start ASAP pending cleared background screens. MUST HAVE A DEGREE AND MINIMUM 1 YEAR RECENT HELP DESK EXPERIENCE.
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- * Windows 7 and office 2010 * Outlook * Mobile handheld Devices: iPhone, iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, etc.
- Resolve client tech issues
- Determine effective resolution of issues by troubleshooting & analyzing computer system errors of moderate to difficult scope where analysis of situations or data require an in-depth eval
- Provide remote tech support for hardware (printers, desktop, laptop, drivers, monitors, and Mobile Handheld Devices) & software (internally developed apps, productivity, computer OS systems, internet apps, and various drivers)
- Interact with internal & external escalation resources to resolve complex tech issues
- Recommend current supported software apps & hardware appropriate to best meet requirements
- Acquire and maintain knowledge on newly purchased & existing supported desktop software, hardware,& systems
- Assist with testing of new or upgraded PC software & hardware releases as requested.
- 1-3 years exp in a Support Center or Call Center environment
- 2-4 years exp in an IT Support env.
- Certification preferred but not required in A+ Cert and/or any MS Certified Professional from the MCSE track
- Customer service and quality focused, communication, problem-solving, analytical, troubleshooting, team work a huge need and good prioritization skills
- Work logically under pressure, can work in a changing environment & deal successfully with stressful situations
- TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS: Experience with Windows 7, Outlook 2010, remote management tools, Remote Access support (i.e. VPN and Wireless), active directory administration, Microsoft office productivity tools (2010), web-based applications, TCP/IP
At ITR Group we focus on finding the top-level talent our clients are searching for. IT is our specialty, and we pride ourselves on building relationships to find the ideal fit for both our clients and consultants. We have contract roles, contract-to-hire, and full-time opportunities for Software Developers, Technical Architects, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance, Technical Support and more. ITR Group is local to the Twin Cities and we work closely with our many clients, including Fortune 100 companies.
Saint Paul, MN
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 09:47:32 PDT