Senior Staff Accountant
The Senior Staff Accountant will report directly to the Controller, responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Accounting Department.
- All journal entries, adjusting journals, monthly close (AP, AR, PR, GL)
- Cash posting, using GAAP accounting, applying cash
- Validation of owner operation settlements
- Bank Recons, accruals, balance sheet verification
- Fixed Asset accounting, 1099 filing
- Prep and review financial statements with VP
- Gross Operating Statements by terminal
- Management for all accounting and admin functions
- Collections (end user)
- Monthly audits
- Helping with board packages
- Using Excel (intermediate, no macros, maybe pivots), Using Great Plains
- Administrative and accounting staff: staff training and problem resolution
- Verify daily AR, AP input and postings
- Verify and validate settlements and payroll
- 5-10 years of progressive accounting experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- MS Office Suite (Powerpoint not a must)
- Strong proficiency in Great Plains or MS Dynamics preferred
Lighthouse Management Group is a leader in professional staffing, recruiting, and consulting services. Recently honored as the Fastest Growing Privately Held Company in Silicon Valley, LMG strives to provide unparalleled service to its clients and associates without compromise while maintaining an active and positive presence in the corporate communities served. We are headquartered in San Jose, California and we service companies of all industries and sizes. As an organization, we have an unwavering commitment to quality that is built upon our shared values and ethics.
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 17:37:15 PDT