Staff Accountant Commercial Real Estate
Analyze financial information, prepare financial reports and provide administrative support in order to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial reporting.
- Complies and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions and completes corresponding reconciliations.
- Maintains and balances and automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required lease changes and verifying data
- Prepares and analyzes financial information detailing assets, liabilities, capital, income & expenses
- Provides accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger systems; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Communicates financial information to department heads and managers
- Works with department heads and managers to prepare the annual budget
- Communicates with both clients and satisfies their requests for information
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports
- Ensures that all deadlines are met in accordance with the closing dates set by management
- Maintains prompt and regular attendance
- This list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent and two years of advanced accounting or bookkeeping work experience; or any satisfactory combination of experience and training which demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the above duties.
- Requires proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Word and recordkeeping and bookkeeping principles. Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to details, with accurate data entry skills; must have effective verbal and written communication skills. Analytical problem solving ability. Ability to work well under pressure and within short deadlines. Follows SFAS Rules, has reporting skills, time management skills.
SVN-RICORE Investment Management, Inc. is a regional real estate service company focused on the Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky real estate markets. Our long term presence in these markets allows us to provide our clients with sophisticated market knowledge. Market savvy, coupled with leading edge property and construction management practices, leasing and brokerage services makes SVN-RICORE Investment Management the right choice for serious real estate investors.
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 11:09:21 PDT