We are currently seeking a Collector to join our Collections Department. The Collector position is responsible for a variety of collection functions.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Collect unpaid balances at 31 days delinquency;
- Work directly with clients to resolve billing issues;
- Working with departments to resolve client issues;
- Manage daily reports;
- Research unapplied payments;
- Reprint invoices;
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred;
- 3-5 years Collections experience required; Worker's Comp lien experience a plus
- Customer service background highly desired;
- Strong English language verbal and written communication skills;
- Working knowledge of Excel and Word preferred.
Founded in 1972, Compex Legal Services, Inc. is an industry leader in litigation support services to law firms and insurance carriers. Having pioneered a number of advances in the industry, our product lines include record retrieval, court reporting and on-line document management. At Compex, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality service and value to each client.
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 13:28:18 PDT