Mask Layout Engineering Contractor
Mask layout design engineer.
- Drawing layout of analog and mixed signal cells including DRC & LVS
- Perform schematic driven layout and design constraints.
- Perform block or top level designs
- Perform floor-planning, power line planning, shielding, and device matching layout techniques
- At least 2+ years of relevant mask design / layout experience.
- Experience using CAD/CAE tools such as Cadence, Synopsys, Mentor Graphics tools.
- Attention to detail, organized, accurate and efficient layout techniques.
- A good track record of on time work delivery.
- A self-motivated, team player with good communication skills.
Crossbar Inc. is a dynamic start-up company focused on delivering solutions that will dramatically enhance the global memory storage industry. Backed by top tier investors, we have assembled an expert team of leading financial, marketing, legal and engineering professionals. We are committed to our vision of transforming the content storage and delivery mechanism for the entire memory industry. Visit us at www.crossbar-inc.com
Santa Clara, CA
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 10:48:19 PDT