Woodside Credit, LLC is seeking a highly motivated professional to join our team. Located in Newport Beach, California, we are looking for a Collections Associate that will work with our partner banks to handle the collection of past due accounts as well as following up with customers who have not completed their title and registration paperwork. Woodside Credit prides itself on its unparalleled customer service; therefore, the ideal candidate must project a positive and professional company image through all customer interaction.
• Work with partner banks to collect past due accounts.
• Call past due accounts.
• Follow up with customers who have not completed requirements to title vehicles.
• Determine steps necessary to bring accounts to resolution.
• Pull credit bureaus to assess customers situation.
• Recommend to management the appropriate action to be taken on unresponsive accounts.
• Work with outside agencies to initiate appropriate action.
• Handle repossession process when necessary.
• Assist in the remarketing of repossessed vehicles.
• Keep accurate records of all collection accounts.
• Work all accounts to a conclusion.
• Follow all regulations set forth under the FDCPA (Fair Debt Collection Practices Act).
• Other responsibilities as business needs call for them.
The following describes the ideal candidate
• Disciplined, self-motivated person who is hands on and takes "ownership" of their responsibilities.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Pays attention to detail and is exceptionally organized.
• Confident interacting directly with clients over the telephone.
• Energetic, dependable, self-starter.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and Word
• Outstanding telephone etiquette.
• Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
• College degree preferred.
• 2 or more years collection experience
Salaries are competitive and benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Plan participation, flex spending accounts and additional competitive employee benefits.
Woodside Credit is a nationwide classic and collector car lender that delivers financing through dealerships and directly to consumers. Since 2003 Woodside has built a national following amongst automobile enthusiasts for providing its clients with the 'Lowest Payments in America'. The company serves an extensive network of automobile dealers and car enthusiasts. Woodside's team of professionals embraces a "common sense" lending philosophy that delivers personalized, relationship-focused programs and service to its clients.
Woodside Credit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Newport Beach, CA
Thu, 30 Mar 2017 12:45:29 PDT