Are you are expert in motor VFD control? Would you like to implement custom controls and design controls standards for new technology platforms that are revolutionizing manufacturing, logistics and food processing systems? Do you have a good electromechanical sense?
Intralox seeks a Controls Engineer to work on complex and game-changing problems like this.
• Develop & implement innovative motion controls for our latest technologies.
• Write & improve programming for a variety of PLCs utilized in Intralox solutions.
• Validate equipment prior to shipping.
• Collaborate with colleagues & support customers. Function positively as part of a Global Team.
• Commission, & troubleshoot our solutions both remotely and on site.
• Push yourself to remain on the cutting edge of Controls capability. Be a leader in your field of expertise.
• Extensive programming experience
• Expertise in industrial control circuit design, particularly equipment interface practices.
• Proficient in AutoCad LT for control circuit development.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills. Mastery of English language.
• Ability and willingness to train Equipment builders across the world. Strong presentation skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment; acceptance of established standards.
• Understanding of mechanical systems; willingness to work with hand tools.
• Ability and willingness to occasionally travel (both domestic and international) and perform field service (25-50%)
• Bachelor of Science degree required in Computer Programming, Engineering or other related field.
• Experience programming in Rockwell Logix500 and Logix5000 processors using RsLogix500 and Studio5000 programming software
• Proficient programming Siemens S7-1200 processors using TIA Portal V13.
Intralox was founded on the commitment to an idea.
In 1947, Intralox founder JM Lapeyre patented the first industrial shrimp peeler, but encountered problems moving the peeled shrimp on metal conveyor belts due to rust and corrosion building on the belts. He approached major rubber and steel conveyor belt manufacturers to produce a modular plastic belt, but he was told this was not feasible. Undeterred, JM invented the modular plastic conveyor belts and thus, Intralox was born.
Over the last four decades, Intralox has developed a worldwide reputation for ethical and responsible business practices, and maintained our founder's commitment to treating employees, customers, and suppliers with honesty, fairness, and respect. Our growth and sustained success is the result of a diligent focus on continuous improvement, a core belief that self-managed people are our greatest asset, and a commitment to ideas, teamwork, and effort.
We pushed past the boundaries of traditional conveying systems with the revolutionary invention of modular plastic belting, and continue to move beyond industry standards. With over 800 active patents and new products such as our Activated Roller Belt Technology and Food Safe Technology, working with Intralox allows you to experience our uncompromising commitment to providing solutions and solving problems for our customers.
Self-managed people are our greatest asset.
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 14:36:57 PDT