A Web Developer at Optima is a member of a small but elite team of technologists intent on transformatively applying technology to the old-world logistics industry. As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for a wide gambit of development across various web and web-enabled systems. You will have the opportunity to create systems from scratch, to maintain and upgrade current systems, and to be involved in all design, architecture and implementation processes. Developing new products and services at Optima is just like working at a start-up-but without the risk. This is a rare opportunity for the entrepreneurial minded!
*BOSTON AREA APPLICANTS ONLY*
• Web development on a recently launched and rapidly growing international e-commerce site with a focus on responsive design
• Development of business and operations management tools with a focus on user experience and usability in order to promote rapid and efficient business practices
• Supporting various business lines by aligning the back- and front-end systems through a service-oriented architecture
• Support Marketing efforts through template implementation for web and e-mail campaigns
• Expertise with Backbone.js, Require.js and development of single-page applications
• Experience with responsive design including common frameworks such as Bootstrap
• Multitasking ability in a fast-paced environment
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or similar preferred
• Drupal development experience a plus
• Must be local to Greater Boston Area
Please respond with Cover Letter and Resume.
Stackry is a leading international parcel forwarder based in Massachusetts with warehouses in sales tax-free New Hampshire. The Stackry brand was built out of our existing international shipping and logistics business in order to support the growing demand for international customers wanting to shop for goods in the U.S.
With over 30 years of international shipping and logistics experience, we have been able to utilize our parent companies' extensive experience in shipping and logistics to build a parcel forwarding offering which provides the best value to consumers.
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 11:35:47 PDT