The Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day completion of all payroll functions including but not limited to the timely and accurate processing of the payrolls, review and entry of garnishments, compliance of all employee and employer tax withholding and reporting, and general ledger files preparation and balance. This position works closely with each site for time and attendance and site needs in regards to payroll. The role will report to the Payroll Manager and work very closely with the Senior Payroll Coordinator, Finance, Human Resources, and Benefit teams.
1. Ensures payroll data entry/imports and calculations are accurate and that employee's are paid accurately and timely.
2. Performs payroll audits.
3. Resolves employee/site concerns.
4. Maintains detailed records and documentation of payroll functions for audit purposes, in accordance with statutory requirements.
5. Provides garnishment/tax/workers compensation support.
6. Understands company, site, department processes and policies, as well as site benefits.
7. Understands time and attendance process.
8. Issue ad hoc, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports including all year end processing.
9. Strong organization and attention to detail.
Associates degree in Business or HR related field preferred.
Two to four years of payroll experience in the pharmaceutical/manufacturing industry preferred.
Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
• Understanding of payroll rules, regulations, calculations for compliance purposes
• Strong knowledge of ADP payroll systems (Workforce Now version 7 and Time Labor Management)
• Advanced proficiency with MS office software, particularly Excel (vlookups and pivot tables)
• Knowledge of income tax forms, benefit programs, short term disability, retirement plans, etc
• Experience in all year end processing activities(audits, balancing, adjustments, reporting, W-2 and W-2C's)
• Strong attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
Position requires ordinary ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to move about office locations; Ability to stand, walk, or sit for limited periods; May require occasional equipment operations including keyboard equipment; Ability to lift light items for limited duration.
Adp, payroll, 500 employees
Yes associates +
CRG provides talent acquisition, staffing solutions and consulting services in the areas of Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, Human Resources / Administration and Executive Search. Our offices are strategically located in Greensboro, NC and Charlotte, NC, allowing us to emphasize our services across all of North Carolina. Additionally, our reach to provide employers throughout the country with qualified candidates is well known by our client base. We continue to grow our national and global presence. Through customized solutions and connections with a broad range of companies ranging from local to global firms, our recruiters have your best interests in mind.
Whether you are looking for an Information Technology, Accounting Finance, HR / Administrative role, or Executive Jobs, you can search from our extensive list of job openings and work with our recruiters to match you with one of the companies that aligns with your career goals.
As a job seeker, you are treated to the benefit of working with a local recruiter that specializes in your industry, with convenient access to our centrally located Greensboro or Charlotte, NC staffing agency offices. After reviewing your resume and speaking with you to identify your strengths, skills, and personality, we match you with one of our openings and guide you through the hiring process. CRG is committed to helping you take the next step in your career and finding an opportunity where you will thrive.
The Advantages of Working with CRG:
Long, Distinguished Track Record: You benefit from working with an agency that has over two decades of focused talent acquisitions expertise in Information Technology, Accounting / Finance, Human Resources, Administrative, outsourcing and more.
Specific, Dedicated Recruiting Focus: Each one of our recruiters specializes in a particular industry and offers a refined knowledge base specific to his or her area of expertise. Our relationships with companies across the country streamline the process of finding positions in your industry.
Talent and Personality: We want to MEET you! Our proprietary recruiting methodology includes a unique and extensive face to face or virtual interview process designed to understand your true skill set and personal character
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 05:09:56 PDT