Exciting Positions Available with Corporate Real Estate Services Company:
We are currently seeking candidates that are ambitious, hard working, technology proficient and who are seeking an opportunity not a job. Ideal for people with property management, accounting, title company or related backgrounds. Candidates will be responsible for a variety of Lease Administration and Client Services including:
- Abstracting and Interpreting Commercial Lease Documents
- Rent Invoice Review & Payment
- Client Relationship Management
- Resolution of Rent Dispute & Other Issues
- Reviewing Reconciliation Statements and to Ensure Lease Compliance
- College degree with at least 2 years of related work experience
- Commercial/Corporate real estate experience in lease administration, real estate accounting or property management with exposure to commercial leases
- Strong Organizational & Computer Skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet deadlines
This work is an important component of helping companies organize and control one of their largest expenses, and is the sole focus of our company - That means we want you to enjoy coming to work and motivate you to do well for our clients. To do that we provide a stable, professional but fun environment, a knowledgeable team to collaborate with and a career path that can include increasing responsibilities and compensation with full benefits (medical, dental, 401K match, and a well defined bonus potential).
If you are interested in applying, please send us your resume and a cover letter that includes a bit about your work experience and your approximate compensation level.
Portfolio Solutions Group is a full service lease administration company providing services nationwide. PSG is focused solely on the development, implementation and support of processes that are required for the efficient management of multiple property and lease obligations.
Oak Brook, IL
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 07:25:50 PDT