Sr. Web Developer
The role of Web Developer at DeskNet Inc. is responsible for designing, coding and modifying our application front end, from layout to function. The goal is to upgrade our easy to use SaaS-based front end with a more responsive design while maintaining the goal of an easy to use experience and clear navigation options.
The successful candidate is comfortable working in a distributed team environment, with strong communication skills, and the ability to articulate challenges and solutions moving up and down the technical expertise chain.
Web Developer Job Duties:
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
- UI/UX Design - Contemporary, Adaptive, Responsive & Context-sensitive
- Web Application Development - Enterprise Portals a plus
- Other Key Skills: Cross-browser compatibility, Security principals, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API's, e-commerce
DeskNet Incorporated is an established, rapidly growing software company serving top tier financial services and other Fortune 1000 clients. DeskNet has offices in Jersey City, NJ and Portland, Maine. We have a great team of people, dedicated, passionate and excited to bring on new members to grown our team.
Jersey City, NJ
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 15:08:28 PDT