Virtual Infrastructure Engineer
Provide consultant level engineering skills to customers in the Citrix Virtual Desktop, Citrix Virtual Applications, and Microsoft infrastructure space. Majority of time will be spent at customer site performing Pre-Sales, Design, Development and Deployment of Citrix and Microsoft based technologies.
- Capable of planning and leading all aspects of midsized and enterprise Citrix projects that may include the following products:
- Citrix XenApp
- Citrix NetScaler Gateway
- Citrix XenServer
- Citrix XenDesktop
- Citrix Provisioning Server
- Citrix NetScaler
- Citrix XenMobile
- Strong understanding of Windows /2008 (R2)/2012 (R2)
- Solid understanding of Network infrastructure (LAN/WAN/TCPIP)
- Solid understanding of firewall requirements
- Good technical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Positive customer service attitude
- Possess the ability to provide high quality documentation to customers
- Demonstrated ability to act as a lead consultant in designing and deploying Windows 2008 (R2)/2012 (R2)
- Active Directory projects a big plus
- Virtual Infrastructure architectural design review and/or creation
- Capacity planning a Virtual Infrastructure(s)
- Working Knowledge of ISCSI and Fiber channel
- Working Knowledge of SAN replication
- VMware Infrastructure design involving large scale deployments
- Virtualized Backup and Recovery designs
- Business Continuity Planning
- Design and deployment of VMware ESX, Citrix XenServer, Microsoft Hyper-V Servers
- Experience with virtual desktop infrastructure design and support
- Exposure to WAN compression devices
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred.
Local candidates only. No relocation costs.
IntraSystems mission is to provide secure application delivery, virtualization services and secure network infrastructure solutions centered on the principles of excellence, service, and quality. IntraSystems delivers customer satisfaction through technical competence, prominent partnerships, and professional integrity of all employees.
IntraSystems offers a great team atmosphere with the opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge in working with leading-edge technology companies. At IntraSystems, we believe that happy and productive employees equate to satisfied customers. We need talented, creative, high-energy professionals to support our growth. Work with a great team of people in a business-casual environment. Benefits include 401K; health and dental insurance; short and long-term disability; vacation, sick and holiday pay; and technology training. IntraSystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 13:03:36 PDT