We are hiring a Data Analyst for a Contract position in Torrance, CA
FOR IMMEDIATE DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION, feel free to contact EITHER of us direct and reference the job#:
SUMIT KUMAR: (714) 576 - 7031
MICHELL CASEY: (949) 860 - 4715
E M A I L: email@example.com
Position: Data Analyst- Level III
Job Ref#: 29143
Duration: 12-24+ Months (On-going Contract)
Location: Torrance, CA 90501 (on-site only)
Rate: Open/Market Rate, depends on exp level (W2 ONLY)
** We will NOT accept 3rd party, Corp to Corp (C2C) or Independent (1099) contractors for this role **
IT Metrics Analyst/Lead will assist the company's Information Security Office (ISO) with reporting requirements.
• Interprets results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
• Design, develops, implements and maintains business solutions.
• Works with main clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
• Provides tutorship to junior analysts.
Daily Tasks Performed:
• Perform regular operational/project data interval collection, creation of metrics based on risk, interpret the data, and provide reports/presentations to management.
• Interface with teams to consolidate disparate data for analysis as required.
• Conduct analysis of data/processes and recommend improvements.
• Conduct SOX Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Report at various frequencies based on management direction.
• Support in other areas as needed.
• Generate monthly metrics that are consumable at all levels.
• All work will be performed on-site, no remote work is offered
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
• 4+ years of experience as a Data Analyst, having analyzed large volumes of data to generate metrics reports
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Proficient in other part of the MS Office Suite (Powerpoint, Vision, and Word).
• Must be able to quickly learn and understand the Information Security metrics
• Must be available to interview in-person
• Must have a stable work history, working in a similar role
• Must have excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
• Education: Bachelor's degree: Math, Economics, Statistics, Management Information Systems, or Computer Science preferred.
• H1 Visa Transfers/Green Card processing
• Open enrollment of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits (Aetna)
• 401K Retirement program
• Paid Bi-Weekly/Direct Deposit
• Flex Spending Plan
• Voluntary Life, AD&D, STD or LTD plans
Calance is a recognized leader in providing top-tier Information Technology professionals across North America. With over 25 years of experience recruiting professionals ranging from Programmers to CIOs, Calance provide valuable staffing solutions for short and long term projects, as well as your permanent hiring needs. Our professionals are experts at helping organizations realize their information technology goals by selecting the best talent for each project or position.
Calance helps clients respond quickly to economic, strategic or technological changes by utilizing a flexible workforce. We offer highly-skilled professional IT consultants on a temporary or project basis. Consultants are employees of Calance while on assignment for the client, allowing for cost savings, risk management and operational benefits.
Calance's Contract-to-Hire option allows an IT organization to evaluate an individual before making a decision to bring them on as a full-time employee. Depending on the length of the temporary assignment, placement fees are waived or reduced.
Calance realizes that IT organizations often have needs for talented people to fill specific roles and that filling those needs can be challenging. Our highly experienced Account Managers and recruiting staff work closely with our clients to determine the desired skills, background and traits required for the position.
We apply our unique recruiting methodology to locate and recruit the most highly qualified candidates to match the requirements of your full-time employee position. Calance can assist in every step of the hiring process, from determining the exact job requirements to final negotiations, to help bring on-board the candidates you need.
Fri, 14 Apr 2017 14:55:54 PDT