Area Property Manager
We are seeking an Area Property Manager to become a part of our team! You will help plan and facilitate all real estate activities and transactions for (3) communities (496 sites) which are 4 Star communities in a growing area of Shorewood, IL., Diamond, IL., and Seneca, IL. Our Shorewood, IL. location (183 sites) has a Full- Time Manager that the Area Manager will oversee and use for special projects in Diamond, IL.
Responsibilities for - (2) communities - Diamond, IL - 187 sites and Seneca, IL - 126 sites
- Oversee and coordinate all leasing and sales transactions
- Collect monthly rent- (2) communities
- Attract and educate new tenants
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints
- Update and improve properties to increase return on investment
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion
- Supervise maintenance staff, work orders, maintaining the community appearance
- Negotiate vendor proposals
- Enforce property and associations' rules and regulations
- Previous experience in property management or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with tenants
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
MHPI, Inc. is a privately-held real estate investment company focusing on Manufactured Home properties. Along with Community Management Service Inc. (CMS), MHPI, Inc. owns and operates 35 Manufactured Home properties across the Midwestern United States and Florida. We employ a "buy and hold" strategy with long-term investment as the end goal.
MHPI is committed to providing its residents with an enjoyable, secure, and affordable place to live. We work hard at improving service levels and elevating the reputation of manufactured housing overall.
Employees throughout the MHPI, Inc. portfolio participate in local volunteer efforts whenever possible. MHPI, Inc. has provided relief for flood victims, the homeless, and local children's activities over the past 10 years. We are proud of our employees and residents that continue to help those in need.
Wed, 29 Mar 2017 14:43:55 PDT